Sept 30 – Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K
Join us for the final event of the TOSH Jordan River Marathon Series! The September 30th race is for runners of all levels. You can choose to participate in the Marathon, the half, the 5K or the Bike tour where you can view 26 miles of stunning vistas and enjoy the cool breeze from the running river water. Our course is fairly flat with a couple short bursts of tough hills. Runners will meet on the Jordan River Parkway, near the UTA Frontrunner station in Lehi. You will be supported along the way with our fully-stocked aid stations, and you won’t need to worry about traffic with the far and few between street crossings.
Race to the finish line at the Utah Celebration Center where you’ll be rewarded with a finisher medal, snacks and goodies, and a festival to celebrate your success! Show us what you’re made of and register today to Run the River!
The TOSH Jordan River Marathon is a USATF Certified Course and Boston Marathon Qualifying event.
The TOSH Jordan River Marathon will provide runner transportation, if needed, AFTER the race. We ask that runners either park or be dropped off at their respective start line. A shuttle bus will be available to transport runners back to their vehicles as necessary. This means you all get to sleep an extra hour instead of waking up to catch a bus in the dark.
Day-Of-Race registration is available for the 5K only.
- Race entry
- Finishers medal
- Electronic chip timing
- Results publication
- Post-race snacks and goodies
- EDIT YOUR REGISTRATION
- Noon – Online registration closes
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. – Packet Pickup, TOSH. 5848 South Fashion Blvd. MAP
- 5:00 a.m. – Late Packet Pickup begins at respective start lines
- 6:50 a.m. – Marathon runner staging and instructions, Lehi
- 7:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River Marathon begins
- 7:50 a.m. – Half Marathon runner staging and instructions, South Jordan
- 7:50 a.m. – Bike Tour staging and instructions, Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- 8:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River Half Marathon begins
- 8:00 a.m. – Bike Tour begins
- 8:50 a.m. – 5K runner staging and instructions, Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- 9:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River 5K begins
- 10:00 a.m. – Half Marathon & 5K Awards
- 10:30 a.m. – Kids Run begins
- 11:00 a.m. – Marathon Awards
- Marathon – https://goo.gl/maps/o99FxmeMDTP2
- Half Marathon – https://goo.gl/maps/JC2XEcoXzkB2
- 5K & Bike Tour – https://goo.gl/maps/fE5wr3N18KB2