Sept 30 – Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K & Bike Tour
The Grand Finale. If you’re racing the series, you’ve got 22.4 miles of racing with us and it’s time to show what you’re made of. With a relatively flat course featuring a couple of short but tough hills, runners will begin in Lehi near the UTA Frontrunner train station. After quickly hopping onto the Jordan River Parkway it’s 26 miles of greenery, running water and wildlife that takes you to our finish line festival at the Utah Celebration Center next to the river.
We’ve also included a Half Marathon & 5K for those who prefer those distances. Our well supported aid stations and lack of street crossings mean you will be well taken care of and not have to worry about traffic along the way.
- Race entry
- Finishers medal
- Electronic chip timing
- Results publication
- Post-race snacks and goodies
- Noon – Online registration closes
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. – Packet Pickup, TOSH.
- 5:00 a.m. – Late Packet Pickup begins
- 6:00 a.m. – Marathon Bus Loading begins
- 6:50 a.m. – Runner staging and instructions
- 7:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River Marathon begins
- 7:00 a.m. – Half Marathon bus loading begins
- 7:50 a.m. – Runner staging and instructions
- 8:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River Half Marathon begins
- 8:50 a.m. – Runner staging and instructions
- 9:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River 5K begins
- 10:00 a.m. – Half Marathon & 5K Awards
- 10:30 a.m. – Kids Run begins
- 11:00 a.m. – Marathon Awards