May 6 – 10K
The 10K seems to be America’s forgotten race. Longer than normal for the 5K crowd, but not quite enough for Half Marathoners and Marathon runners. But it’s actually a perfect transition race for those working their way up from a 5K to a Half or beyond.
Join us on May 6 as you up your game and tackle a scenic loop course in the central part of the Jordan River Parkway Trail. The course starts and finishes at the Redwood Trailhead at 2300 South, 1100 West.
- Race entry
- Finishers medal
- Electronic chip timing
- Results publication
- Post-race snacks and goodies
- 5:00 p.m. – Online registration closes
- 7:00 a.m. – Packet Pickup begins
- 7:50 a.m. – Runner staging and instructions
- 8:00 a.m. – TOSH Jordan River 10K begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Awards